Friday, April 13, 2007

ABAA, West Side Loft, and PADA Book Fairs NYC

I don't know how many people read this blog - probably not too many - but I got an email today, and I thought I would pass it on.

New York City will be bustling with books next weekend as three important book-related fairs get underway, including the ABAA New York Antiquarian Book Fair, on Friday, April 20. Fine Books & Collections hopes you'll have an opportunity to attend, and we hope you will stop by our table to see us.

For hours, locations, and a preview of some of the treasures for sale at all three fairs, we have posted a special preview section from the May/June issue of Fine Books:


New York Book Fairs April 19-22, 2007

One Note: The West Side Loft Book Fair will be held in the Arts Building (W. 37th, near 8th Ave.) on Saturday and Sunday. A shuttle will run between the ABAA show and the Arts Building. The PADA show will be held on Sunday at the Helmsley Park Lane Hotel at the south end of Central Park.

Author Nicholas Basbanes will be signing books on Friday, April 20, at our table at the ABAA fair from noon to 2:00 p.m. His latest book, Every Book Its Reader, will be available for sale.


I wish I could be there just to see Nicolas Basbanes, but that is just not possible right now. And I am still waiting for my first issue of Fine Books magazine to show up. I paid for a subscription at least 4 weeks ago. I know, I know, the email said to wait between 3 & 12 weeks. So I will hurry up and wait patiently.

No comments: