Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ana's Story Part Trois

I woke up at 3am Saturday. Crashed 6pm Saturday Evening, and then was up again at 3 this morning. AARRGGHH So if you're wondering why I posted a comment on your blog, at some unearthly hour of the morning - well now you know. LOL

I can't read (eyes too tired), tried watching a movie but it was too silly for my taste. So I am surfing, and trying to find something decent to do or read. Oh yeah, and I've done 2 loads of laundry. I like using my time efficiently. LOL

Remember back in late July, the day before I sent into Hospital, I quickly read Jenna Bush's new book Ana's story and then wrote 2 reviews saying how not-so-good it was. Looks like other people agree with me. I found this review at USA Today.

And if anyone's interested, Jenna recently started a book tour and did an TV interview with Diane Sawyer for 20/20 about her book. I wonder when it will air?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I can sympathize with your insomnia, Historia. I was awake from 1:00 to 2:30 this morning and finally got up to play on the computer. I hate when I can't sleep!