Wednesday, May 16, 2007

8 things meme - Part 1

I got tagged last night by Biblio Addict. First time anyone has tagged me for anything.

These are the rules.

1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

I tracked this 8 thing tag-meme as far back as The Crescent Knitter on May 11th, but she didn't link to whoever tagged her, so I lost the trail. Oh well.

However since it is now after midnight, I will return later in the day to post the 8 things "noone knows about me". And I need to choose 8 people to tag as well - that's gonna be harder.

Ciao.

No comments: