Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random meme

I've been tagged by the Book Hunter to do this, so I will.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Hey haven't I done this before?

It turns out I have, so you can read my old post about 8 random things about me.

There has been nothing new to add in the last 18 months.

Wait - that's not entirely true - there are two new things and one update.

1 - I had brain surgery in July last year.

2 - I went back to college in July this year.

3 - I stopped dying my hair in 2001 and now I am very gray. People at college have been very surprised to learn that the 6 year old child who lives me with me and my husband, is my son and not my grandson.

Everything else in the previous post is still true.

I respect peoples privacy, and while I realise this is all in fun, I still dont like tagging people with this and making them do it. So if anyone else wants to play, consider yourself honorarily tagged.

No comments: