Friday, November 30, 2007

Administration, Bibliography, Cataloging job required

Things are really happening on the Shakespeare front. I received an email from another Shakespeare author this week. She has written a book on a woman contender for being the playright. I wish it was January 1st already, so I can start reading my Shakespeare books now, instead of waiting another whole month.

I am in the process of looking for another job, so if anyone in Toronto knows of any vacancies in the Toronto Public Library, or any publisher, bookshop (first run, remainder or antiquarian), magazine or newspaper who needs an Administration Assistant who has a can do attitude and is willing to work on cataloging, bibliography, research, filing, record management and archives, please let me know. I do have library and cataloging experience. Money not important. 25 to 30 hours per week at least. Thank you.

1 comment:

John Mutford said...

Good luck with the job hunt!