Thursday, August 21, 2008

Memories - 84 Charing Cross Road


1 minute 26 seconds

The trailer of the original movie - made in 1987.
Gosh I havent seen it for such a long time.
This is one of my all time favourite movies and books.



1 minute 56 seconds

Another scene in the movie where Frank Dole thinks the mystery women is Ms Hanff. But when she gives her address, he realises it is not Ms Hanff, and starts reciting a love poem.

I really really want to see this movie. I dont think I have seen it for well over 15 years. I really have to find it on DVD somewhere.

Please excuse my going on about this author, book and movie, but you can blame the Book Hunter for that. She mentioned Helene Hanff in her post from last night.

Oh and yes, and if you are wondering why I am posting this at 4 o'clock in the morning? I had a really bad headache last night and went to be at 7.30 pm. Which is BEFORE my son. He goes to bed at 8. DH read him his stories and put him to bed. I woke up at 3.30 (that was 8 hours sleep) feeling much better. But now I cant go back to sleep. LOL

No comments: