Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Little About Us Meme

The Little About Us Meme. From Literary Feline

The basic facts:
Who is your significant other? Zazou (not his real name)
How long have you been together? 7 years
Dating/Engaged/Married? Married 7 years
How old is your Significant Other? Same age as me

Who eats more? He does
Who says "I love you" first? He did.
Who sings better? He does,
Who's older? I am but only by two weeks.
Who's smarter? That depends. I'm smarter in the academics and he is smarter in the every day stuff. (he can fix a car, build a house, cook a gourmet meal and fix the computer. I'm good for the spelling)
Whose temper is worse? I'm quicker to explode, but I get over it faster.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? Dont have a dishwasher. He does most of it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Whose feet are bigger? Of course he has bigger feet. He's way taller than me.
Whose hair is longer? Mine but not by much.
Who's better with the computer? Thats depends. He fixes it, and I do all the writing and surfing.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn.
Who pays the bills? I do. But he pays the rent.
Who cooks dinner? Most of the time he does.
Who drives when you are together? He does. I still don't have a Canadian drivers license.
Who pays when you go out to dinner? Whoever has money at the time.
Who's the most stubborn? He is, until I prove him wrong.
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? He does.
Whose parents do you see more? Neither. His parents have both died, and mine are not in Canada.
Who named your dog/cat? We do not have a pet.
Who kisses who first? We take turns.
Who asked who out? He took the initative and flew from Canada to NZ.
Who's more sensitive? Probably me.
Who's taller? He definitely is. By more than 6 inches.
Who has more friends? Probably me since I spend more times with the local moms.
Who has more siblings? He does - 3 brothers. I grew up with 2 sisters, but one has since passed away.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'm going to say me. If he made the decisions, nothing would get done. He's the dreamer, I'm the realist. We complement each other nicely.

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

You definitely do compliment each other nicely--a good balance. :-) Thanks for playing!