Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Books

I splurged on the weekend and brought one last box of books from Bookcloseouts before I go into hospital. I didnt expect them to be shipped so quickly, but they arrived today. Bookcloseouts is an EXCELLENT online remainder outlet. They do such a wonderful job. Quick, efficient and at great prices. Maybe it's Canada Post that's fast. Or maybe it's because St Catherines (warehouse location) is not that far from Toronto.


Anyway, today I can relax, and hold my new books, skim them, and sigh that I dont have time to read them properly. And then I will have to put them back in the box to wait until I am able to pick up a book and remember what I read.

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

Oh good! Because there's nothing worse than being trapped in the house and ill (or recovering) with nothing to read.

Tara said...

I am just nuts about bookcloseouts! I have a box of 8 on it's way right now.