Friday, May 8, 2009

Too much homework and not enough free time

Apologies for the long silence and there being nothing new for the last 2 weeks.

My advanced accounting class is very difficult. And I have so much homework to do every night. I am so NOT a numbers person. I much prefer dealing with words.

Please bear with me for the next few months while I finish up my course. I am also having to start looking for a new job as well. So while the next 2 classes are relatively easy, I may not have much time to blog. as my cover letters and resumes will have to be done first every day.

My birthday has been and gone. For my birthday presents, I sometimes buy books, but I always going to the movies. It turns out that the month of MAY seems to be the traditional opening of the summer movies out of Hollywood.

Today my husband and I went to see the new Star Trek movie. We are both Star Trek fans of many years and this movie was very very good. It tells the story of the beginning of the friendship between Kirk and Spock.

Next week we will go and see the new Tom Hanks movie - Angels and Demons.

The following week we might go see the new Terminator movie and then in June we plan to see the new Transformers movie. It actually really helps to be a full time student and yet only be in class for half the day.

No comments: