Thursday, March 13, 2008

Computer finally up and running.

Its taken a while, but the PC is now back up and running smoothly. We have had to dump (delete/uninstall) the Norton Security - precisely because of the obvious conflict between that and MS IE browser. Now we use PANDA anti-virus and the whole system is running very nicely. I still lost all my Outlook emails, but I have to be thankful that that's ALL I lost.

So hopefully I can get some new reviews up here soon.

The new job is very busy. I am doing a LOT of training. Over the telephone between me working at home, and the office, where I log into their computer (by remote connection). They have a lot of software (several different kinds of software) I am learning how to use, to write marketing reports. It's a nice challenge.

No comments: