Sunday, November 3, 2013

Closing this blog

I guess all good things had to come to an end.

I was going to post a book review today, but guess what., Google made me do a 1 hour runabout resetting my password just because I forgot the old one.

I didnt realise that Google had taken over Blogspot. I dont like Google - never have.


Google has no privacy rules - they invade peoples privacy at the drop of a hat.

That is why I refuse to use the Chrome Browser (I use Firefox instead) and also why I wont use any google email or other google product. I don't even use the google search engine.

Since  I am seldom posting anything up at this blog any more, I have decided that I am going to close this blog and and move somewhere else - somewhere NOT controlled by Google.

It's been a good run. I have had this blog for 6 and a half years - from March 2007 when I started it.

I will slowly be moving some of my posts and reviews off this blog - some may reappear on my website and others may just go to my hard drive.


So Ciao for now and thank you so much for reading.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Just wanted to say goodbye Francesca. I've enjoyed your posts over the years, and glad to have met you. Take care of yourself and your son. Happy reading and may you find lots of good books to read!