Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Historia's Blog

I grew up with the knowledge that in my family, March 21st is a very important date. That date is my mother's birthday. And this year (2 days ago) I remembered to send her an email saying Happy Birthday to her. Usually I forget.

But this month I forgot another anniversary I should have been celebrating. This blog is now 2 years - and 5 days old. And I have posted around 550 posts. I forgot this same anniversary last year as well.

On March 17th next year, I MUST REMEMBER that this is the birthday anniversary of this blog. And that my mothers birthday comes AFTER this blog's birthday - not before it.

3 comments:

Sam Sattler said...

Try linking in your mind your blog's celebration with St. Patrick's day. When you start hearing all the hype about St. Patrick's day you will know you have a celebration of your own coming up. Congratulations on the two years...well done.

Historia said...

I cant beleive I did not see that for myself!!!!!

Not being Irish, my family do not go all green for the day.

St Patricks day is this blogs birthday - MUST REMEMBER THAT.

OnlinePublicist said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! Since my blovaversary also on St. Pat's, we'll have to nudge one another along in remembering. ;-)

best wishes,
Lisa